Inviter provides a pretty amazing video greetings and email service for businesses to use externally with customers and internally with employees. You also read a lot from me about humanizing your brand, creating a one-on-one video experience, and being more genuine. Inviter lets businesses do all that. But there comes a point when you need to decide whether you create one video for one person or bulk video greetings and emails. I haven’t addressed that yet and now I will.
The reality is that creating one custom video isn’t always feasible. So when is it profitable and worth your time and budget?
- It’s worth it when you have a really loyal customer who will come back and spend money. Or perhaps you have a handful of customers that are like that. Chose your top spenders and celebrate their birthday with a video birthday greeting. Send them special holiday video emails, etc. Let’s face it. If you’re going to get a return by doing one thing, you’re going to do it.
- You have a product that you really want to sell and you know the perfect couple of customers who will love it and buy it. Address the customer by name in the video, show the product, and you’re set.
- It’s slow and you need to drum up some sales. You can make time to create custom video newsletters for customers who spend money, are social influencers, and spread around buzz like wild fire.
- For brand ambassadors who love your business so much, they’re waiting for more news to share with their base.
Then there are times when it’s more appropriate to shoot bulk video greetings and newsletters.
- You have a large list. You define large. But I would venture to say that if you have more than 20 on your list, bulk is probably a better option…and more feasible.
- You and your management team, not to forget to mention your marketing team is strapped for time.
- There are too many products to pick a handful that will appeal to just one customer.
- Budget is tight and there is no way you can spend time and money shooting just one video for one customer.
Choosing to shoot one video greeting or bulk video greetings is up to you. Either way, Inviter has you covered. Video is going to be big in 2015. Decide what’s best for you and sign up with Inviter today.